Saturday, September 30, 2006

Life of a Company Secretary

Life of a Company Secretary..............
A Company Secretary to his wife, on returning from office....

Husband: Hi Dear, mark my attendance.

Wife: You are too late today.

Husband: No problem I am ready to pay the additional fee.

Wife: Be serious, we had a plan to go for movie.

Husband: I know this matter can be taken at any other meeting.

Wife: I really have done a wrong by marrying you.

Husband: Yes, also you should know that it is an un-compoundableoffence.

Wife: Lets finalize whether we should live together or be separated.

Husband: Don't be silly; proxies are not allowed to speak.

Wife: Please, leave me alone.

Husband: No I can't let the meeting conducted without quorum.

Wife: I will just be mad.

Husband: Contract with or by any Lunatic person is void ab initio.

Wife: I just want to go my fathers house, take these keys of your house.

Husband: Presently I don't have any buy-back offer.

Wife: I just want to be separated from you.

Husband: You have to apply to the Court for demerger.

Wife: I think we both are unable to settle our disputes.

Husband: No problem lets apply the court for voluntary winding up

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:50

    Hey!!! thats really cool post, i wonder wat happen to the guys whose why are Company secretary :P

    ReplyDelete